Individual therapy sessions are offered in-office, outdoors, or via telehealth. The standard
meeting time for psychotherapy is 45-50 minutes. Requests for a longer session would need to be discussed with the therapist in advance in order for time to be scheduled. All clients are expected to have a credit card on file, and the fees specified below are due at the time of service unless a payment plan is arranged in advance. I accept cash, check, and credit card. Sliding scale options are available, depending on income and ability to pay.
- Mental Health Intake Evaluation and Assessment (90 minutes): $150.00
- Individual Therapy Session (45-50 minutes): $120.00
- Individual Therapy Session (80 minutes): $150.00
- Caregiver Touch-Base Session (30 minutes): $50.00 (These are scheduled sessions and do not apply to brief updates.)
- Group/Family Sessions (time duration depending on context): $100.00 – $150.00
- Therapy Groups (120 minutes): $50/session
- Court Appearance, Court Preparation, and travel time: $130/hour
- Crisis Intervention Services Including Phone or Messaging Service (billed in 1/2-hour
Therapy is an investment in yourself. For you to get the best value for your money, we must work hard and be committed. A fee of $20.00 will be charged for sessions missed or canceled.